Articles

Vlogger dies while live-streaming himself eating poisonous insects and animals

Advertisements
Advertisements

A video blogger has died while live-streaming himself eating poisonous insects and animals as part of a game.

Sun, 35, was found unconscious in his bedroom in Hefei, Aunhui province, China, on Saturday, by his girlfriend. Earlier, he live-streamed himself feeding on centipedes, mealworms and geckos, while guzzling alcohol, according to local reports.

Police confirmed Sun had no vital signs when they responded to the scene. They added that his computer was still streaming live on his DouYu live-streaming account, with the insects found on his desk.

Vlogger dies while live-streaming himself eating poisonous insects and animals
Advertisements

The vlogger had recently launched a new game where he would either eat an insect or drink a clear distilled liquor depending on where a spinning wheel would land.

Sun’s archive of videos in his DouYu live-streaming account, which is one of the leading platforms in China, have now been removed. 

Police are still trying to figure out what exactly killed Sun but have ruled out foul play.

Follow us on Facebook – @talkmoreblog; Twitter –@clementbenjam14 for updates

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.